Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ear candy!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Syn

Syn

Ear candy! Empty
PostSubject: Ear candy!   Ear candy! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:33 pm

So, everyone has to admit no one (that sounds kinda weird) can't live without music. So tell the world what genre you're into!
Back to top Go down
Itchy

Itchy

Ear candy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ear candy!   Ear candy! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:02 pm

im into rock mostly, a little alternative
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Ear candy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ear candy!   Ear candy! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:22 pm

METAL LOVER OVER HERE!!!
Well at least that's what I usually listen to...Anything from glam to power and symphonic, except death, melodic death or black metal.And a few others; not sure of the genre name tho... Neutral
And besides that country and a few songs from different genres...complex huh?
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

Ear candy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ear candy!   Ear candy! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:21 pm

I listen to rock mostly. But I listen to lots of others too, just about anything except rap. xD
Back to top Go down
Archangel670

Ear candy! Empty
PostSubject: re: earcandy   Ear candy! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:31 am

Well I listen to a lot of music it kinda depends on my mood really , but here goes I love rock and roll just about all from 1960s through the early 90s and I like some stuff from 1930s through the 50s like swing and jazz and some big band stuff. i love orchestra music. and I like classic metal, i like some alternative im not much into the modern speed metal / deathmeatal / or black metal or cRAP which in my book is depressing and i dont do depressing, I do however like 1980s rap such as grandmaster flash and thefurious five vanilla ice or mc hammer back then it was still a underground movement and had a more fun hip hop style approch but the ghetto cRAP that aint me. but most of what i listen to is 70s and 80s rock music . I have been to many rock concerts over the years, some of them were free concerts there a couple of festivals held in central arkansas everyyear and they throw in free concerts, so thats definately a way to go. I usually take my old man as my concert buddy cause it was him that directly influenced my taste in music my dad was a disc jokey in college and when i was born he had a awesome record collection that I basically started life on. my mother is the influence on my classical muisc tastes as a result of my parents, i play guitar and keyboards and am trying to learn the harmonica music is more than ear candy its also magical in a way it takes you places in your mind at least it does me . Very Happy

Last edited by Archangel670 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down
Aizen sama

Aizen sama

Ear candy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ear candy!   Ear candy! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:13 pm

Archangel670 wrote:
Well I listen to a lot of music it kinda depends on my mood really , but here goes I love rock and roll just about all from 1960s through the early 90s and I like some stuff from 1930s through the 50s like swing and jazz and some big band stuff. i love orchestra music. and I like classic metal, i like some alternative im not much into the modern speed metal / deathmeatal / or black metal or cRAP which in my book is depressing and i dont do depressing, I do however like 1980s rap such as grandmaster flash and thefurious five vanilla ice or mc hammer back then it was still a underground movement and had a more fun hip hop style approch but the ghetto cRAP that aint me. but most of what i listen to is 70s and 80s rock music . I have been to many rock concerts over the years, some of them were free concerts there a couple of festivals held in central arkansas everyyear and they throw in free concerts, so thats definately a way to go. I usually take my old man as my concert buddy cause it was him that directly influenced my taste in music my dad was a disc jokey in college and when i was born he had a awesome record collection that I basically started life on. my mother is the influence on my classical muisc tastes as a result of my parents, i play guitar and keyboards and am trying to learn the harmonica music is more than ear candy its also magical in a way it takes you places in your mind at least it does me . Very Happy
hmmm i like to lising to hip hop,rap,R & B,Jazz,Alternative rock both english and spanish,reggeton also some animes songs like bleach,naruto,one piece,death note,FMA and i think thats it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ear candy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ear candy!   Ear candy! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ear candy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The general stuff :: Caffe-
Jump to: