HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ear candy!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Syn

PostSubject: Ear candy!   Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:33 pm

So, everyone has to admit no one (that sounds kinda weird) can't live without music. So tell the world what genre you're into!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itchy

PostSubject: Re: Ear candy!   Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:02 pm

im into rock mostly, a little alternative
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syn

PostSubject: Re: Ear candy!   Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:22 pm

METAL LOVER OVER HERE!!!
Well at least that's what I usually listen to...Anything from glam to power and symphonic, except death, melodic death or black metal.And a few others; not sure of the genre name tho... Neutral
And besides that country and a few songs from different genres...complex huh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Ear candy!   Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:21 pm

I listen to rock mostly. But I listen to lots of others too, just about anything except rap. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archangel670

PostSubject: re: earcandy   Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:31 am

Well I listen to a lot of music it kinda depends on my mood really , but here goes I love rock and roll just about all from 1960s through the early 90s and I like some stuff from 1930s through the 50s like swing and jazz and some big band stuff. i love orchestra music. and I like classic metal, i like some alternative im not much into the modern speed metal / deathmeatal / or black metal or cRAP which in my book is depressing and i dont do depressing, I do however like 1980s rap such as grandmaster flash and thefurious five vanilla ice or mc hammer back then it was still a underground movement and had a more fun hip hop style approch but the ghetto cRAP that aint me. but most of what i listen to is 70s and 80s rock music . I have been to many rock concerts over the years, some of them were free concerts there a couple of festivals held in central arkansas everyyear and they throw in free concerts, so thats definately a way to go. I usually take my old man as my concert buddy cause it was him that directly influenced my taste in music my dad was a disc jokey in college and when i was born he had a awesome record collection that I basically started life on. my mother is the influence on my classical muisc tastes as a result of my parents, i play guitar and keyboards and am trying to learn the harmonica music is more than ear candy its also magical in a way it takes you places in your mind at least it does me . Very Happy

Last edited by Archangel670 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aizen sama

PostSubject: Re: Ear candy!   Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:13 pm

Archangel670 wrote:
Well I listen to a lot of music it kinda depends on my mood really , but here goes I love rock and roll just about all from 1960s through the early 90s and I like some stuff from 1930s through the 50s like swing and jazz and some big band stuff. i love orchestra music. and I like classic metal, i like some alternative im not much into the modern speed metal / deathmeatal / or black metal or cRAP which in my book is depressing and i dont do depressing, I do however like 1980s rap such as grandmaster flash and thefurious five vanilla ice or mc hammer back then it was still a underground movement and had a more fun hip hop style approch but the ghetto cRAP that aint me. but most of what i listen to is 70s and 80s rock music . I have been to many rock concerts over the years, some of them were free concerts there a couple of festivals held in central arkansas everyyear and they throw in free concerts, so thats definately a way to go. I usually take my old man as my concert buddy cause it was him that directly influenced my taste in music my dad was a disc jokey in college and when i was born he had a awesome record collection that I basically started life on. my mother is the influence on my classical muisc tastes as a result of my parents, i play guitar and keyboards and am trying to learn the harmonica music is more than ear candy its also magical in a way it takes you places in your mind at least it does me . Very Happy
hmmm i like to lising to hip hop,rap,R & B,Jazz,Alternative rock both english and spanish,reggeton also some animes songs like bleach,naruto,one piece,death note,FMA and i think thats it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ear candy!   

Back to top Go down

Ear candy!
Page 1 of 1