Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your first car

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archangel670

Your first car Empty
PostSubject: Your first car   Your first car I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:09 am

what was everybodys first car i guess in some cases it might be the same as what you drive now?
Back to top Go down
Aizen sama

Aizen sama

Your first car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first car   Your first car I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:01 pm

Archangel670 wrote:
what was everybodys first car i guess in some cases it might be the same as what you drive now?
my first car was a 76 i think old mobile i cant remember the year but i learn how to drive in that one but i had another car before that one it was a honda si year cant remember it was yellow and 4speeds but i never drove that one bc i didnt learn how to drive it Crying or Very sad now i have a 99 chevy tahoe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Archangel670

Your first car Empty
PostSubject: re first car   Your first car I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:36 pm

Well my first car was 90 Ford Taurus ole faithful. I then got 95 Buick Skylark now I drive 2000 Dodge Dakota (my sweetheart)
Back to top Go down
Archangel670

Your first car Empty
PostSubject: re first car   Your first car I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:37 pm

I Should have kept that car a little longer............><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your first car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first car   Your first car I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your first car
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The general stuff :: Caffe-
Jump to: