Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Syn

PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:25 pm

grrrrr.... >.<

*jumps back frowning*
*takes in deep breath of air saying really fast*
Bakudo 1 - Restrain*Locks your arms in place behind your back smiling*
Bakudo 4 - Crawling Rope *an energy rope appears from nowhere entangling your arms so you can not used them anymore*
Bakudo 9 - Strike: Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! *your body is engulfed in red light, completely paralyzing you*
*grins as scythe starts glowing green again meaning Kissa unsealed herself*
*pulls scythe violently off my back sending it flying at you and placing the blade behind your neck, ready to pull* remember it cuts through anything >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArchangelSaber

PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:32 pm

you forget that i dont need to move in bankai... ^^ korite

*wind swirls around you countering your movement, slowing you down. while you move like a snail towards me...* shinku kazehana *my reiatsu mixes with the wind, giving it a bluish-grey color. it swirls around my feet in the shape of a camelia. serveral dozen wind scythes shoot up cutting through the kido spells, i then jump back out of the way and release the korite*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syn

PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:36 pm

ok....one thing tho Oo I wasn't moving towards you but standing still ready to cut your head off >.>

You're in bankai mode huh? I should do the same...
bankai... *reiatsu almost fades completley*
Show thy fangs kissa, my emeraldine ^^ *grins and instead of going against the wind I let myself be blown away by it a few feet then plants scythe handle into the ground waiting*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArchangelSaber

PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:41 pm

whether you were running or not it stills slows your movements. hmm waiting on me? damn i hate going first lol.

harete *sends a slash across the ground towards you, the rift in the ground shakes the ground beneath you.*

and lets make things interesting. hado no sanjuuichi: shakkaho *a ball of red fire forms in my left hand and i hold it against the guard of my wind sword* unabara no hisaki *using my wind manipulation abilities, i dramatically intensify the power of the kido spell and blast it towards you*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syn

PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:46 pm

oh potato <--- cenzored from s h i t

>.<

Kissa protect me *crystalizes self while scythe is still dug into the ground; your blast hits the crystal which absorbs most of it but a fraction still penetrates and hits me sending me back*

stands up and shunpos to scythe picking it up then shunpos to you attacking you and making small cuts in random places over your body, willingly holding back*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArchangelSaber

PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:56 pm

willingly lol? ^^ my wings increase my speed a lot so lets see how u handle it *raises arms forward above head and zooms towards you. i lower my shoulder as i close in on a collision*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syn

PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:59 pm

yes willingly >.> meaning the cuts are just superficial but still...

Bakudo 39 - Arc Shield *summons a shield of condensed Reiatsu to block your attack while looking at your wounds crystalizing and smiles at the thought of the poison from the blade spreading through your body weakening your muscles and bones*

*braces for collision*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArchangelSaber

PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:03 pm

thats why i didnt let your blade hit me earlier >.< hmm im gonna have to dig deep on a strategy for this one....alright got it

*pulls out wind sword* reikon shikkou *i slash my wind sword at you. the wind disperses as it meets the shield and reforms on the other side, hitting you head on*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syn

PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:12 pm

*is blown back and hits the ground making a small crater and a lot of dust; as the dust clears one can see me with blood at the corner of my mouth grinning* archy? remember what i said to my scythe when i called out the bankai? *crystal on wounds start glowing heavily and you can sense something's wrong, your body temperature rising rapidly* I said: Show thy fangs kissa, my Emeraldine. If you would have known my zanpaktou a little better you would have known Emeraldine is a technique that infuses your body with our (me+kissa) reiatsu, surpressing your own and allowing us to take control of your body *at this point crystals on your wounds glow vividly lighting the area and you can't move anymore*
*grins but coughs out some blood*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArchangelSaber

PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:19 pm

i read through your zanpaktou info awhile back so i remember that. unfortunately i cant hold back any longer im gonna have to unload before i lose total control. prepare yourself. shinku kazehana *my reiatsu fuses with the wind again as it swirls beneath my feet. several dozen wind scythes begin cascading down upon your body in the crater like rain from hell. as this happens, my body falls from the sky being that i have lost the ability to move. i land on the ground with a thud, leaving a small dent in the ground. a trickle of blood is visible at the corners of my mouth. however, the scythes continue to shoot out at my feet, relentless as ever*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syn

PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:25 pm

Kissa protect me *again a green glow engulfs my body somewhat shielding me from your attack*
Bakudo 39 - Arc Shield *I summons another second shield of condensed reiatsu to better block your attack*
*upon hit it pushes me and the shield down further into the crater but barely hits me as it breaks the bakudo*
*tryed to stay focused on your binding*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArchangelSaber

PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:28 pm

lets see how long your focus will last when you can no longer protect yourself. dont think i havent saved a few last tricks. korite *the wind counters your movement, slowing you down* shinku kazehana...reikon shikkou *the wind scythes merge with my soul invalidation attack. the scytches disperse upon meeting your shield and crystal and reform on the other side, leaving nothing between them and you while korite still resricts your movement*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syn

PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:32 pm

ArchangelSaber wrote:
lets see how long your focus will last when you can no longer protect yourself. dont think i havent saved a few last tricks. korite *the wind counters your movement, slowing you down* shinku kazehana...reikon shikkou *the wind scythes merge with my soul invalidation attack. the scytches disperse upon meeting your shield and crystal and reform on the other side, leaving nothing between them and you while korite still resricts your movement*

i can't agree with that. I think I should explain this a little better. Basically Kissa, the spirit withing my zanpaktou sends part of her reiatsu in my own body and my skin is enveloped by a green glowing energy. It's that energy that solidifies into crystal when it is hit. Basically it's what? a 1 cm thick layr of energy covering my skin...

Anyway *keeps focus while standing as still as possible ignoring the pain and pushing myself*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArchangelSaber

PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:38 pm

Synnie wrote:
ArchangelSaber wrote:

i can't agree with that. I think I should explain this a little better. Basically Kissa, the spirit withing my zanpaktou sends part of her reiatsu in my own body and my skin is enveloped by a green glowing energy. It's that energy that solidifies into crystal when it is hit. Basically it's what? a 1 cm thick layr of energy covering my skin...

Anyway *keeps focus while standing as still as possible ignoring the pain and pushing myself*

o ok i can make sense of that. well at least your kido shield is worthless. but i cant imagine you can keep the focus of holding down my movement while protecting yourself from that for long. damn i really dont want to reveal my oikomi yet, i was planning on savin that for my story. lets see how it goes. *starts focusing reiatsu while scythes continue*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syn

PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:41 pm

Your what? Oo
T.T
this is what i get for missing meetings >.<

*releases a burst of reiatsu using half to slightly heal myself and the rest to shatter through your attack, while kissa is still protecting me*
*coughs out a rather large amount of blood and slightly stands up shaking and supporting myself on my scythe* >.<

(well least i don't godmode like the other dear opponents we shinigami have >.>)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArchangelSaber

PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:49 pm

*while you focus your reiatsu on that, i center my focused reiatsu into my arms and legs, forcing my body upright. i grip my hilt tightly and raise my arms shakily above my head.* my ultimate single attack in bankai...KAZEKIRI *mixing it again with my soul invalidation attack, i send a massive, concentrated crescent moon blade shooting towards you, bypassing your kido shield.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syn

PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:57 pm

*puts on puppy eyes* >.> j/k

*shunpos away thus forcing my body pretty much and also as of now relying on the stored reiatsu within the containers of my scythe*

*mutters still slightly bleeding at the corner of my lips* Kissa...split, emerald illussion
*twists the two scythes at a high speed, round and round, till they start glowing bight green blinding you temporarily and trapping you under a sort of illusion where Kissa reveals herself to you in her human form and starts speaking to you* In this state I usually tear the soul from your body and devour it. Care to counter this? *Kissa crosses arms*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArchangelSaber

PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:02 pm

hmm illusion. i only know one way to get out of that... *closes eyes and slowly stabs myself with my wind sword in the left forearm. the rush of adrenaline due to the pain forces me out of the illusion*

im not just gonna let you rebuild your concentration *shunpos toward you and slashes with kazekiri again, this time without reikon shikkou* (gotta save up some reiatsu >.>)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syn

PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:10 pm

*blocks with scythe* >.<
dammit

i need to counter that self stabbing thing >.<

*by this time my reiatsu is almost gone but is slowly rebuilding as i make use of the spare reiatsu saved within the scythe containers and i also borrow some from kissa* Silver * thin, almost not noticable threads of silver grabb your hands and feet binding you*
Hado 74 - Hole of Agony: Those who mock his power shall suffer, dance in the forest while the wolves consume your flesh, mother cries as your skin is boiled and god of the underworld laughs as suffer *I slam one palm on the ground causing a portal to open from which a demonic white hand rises grabbing you tight and draining the remains of your spiritual energy*

*coughs up some blood in the process*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArchangelSaber

PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:16 pm

what the hell kind of kido is this syn? o.O holy frick... *folds my wings tight around my body as hand closes in. then i open them quickly and blast the hand away.* geez at this rate ill run out of reiatsu on my own. korite *the wind slows your body down* had no rokujuuichi: raikouhou *as the massive cannon of lightning forms in my left hand, i shunpo in front of you, jumping and reverse back kicking at your head*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syn

PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:18 pm

*ducks with great effort coughing up some more blood and digs scythe blade into your waits cutting you before twisting and kicking you away* high level kido Oo thought you were a master at it Oo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArchangelSaber

PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:20 pm

i am, thats why i opened myself up to set you up for this one. *as scythe slashes across my hip, i fire the the blast i have been focusing in my hand from point blank*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syn

PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:23 pm

*is blasted away hitting a tree which so magically appeared behind me* >.<
*coughs up more blood, but starts healing self*
*tilts head and releases zanpaktou from bankai mode*
*cracks neck standing up and taking deep breathes* this ain't over >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArchangelSaber

PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:34 pm

*seals zanpaktou completely* im running out of reiatsu, back to openhanded and kido ^^ *shunpos towards you jumping into the air and flipping into an axe kick* hado no hachijuuhachi: Hiryugekizokushintenraiho (#88: Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon) *the electric charge forms in my palms as i hold both hands together*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Syn

PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:37 pm

*blocks attack with scythe blade defecting it back to you*
Hado 62 - Destructive Onyx Wave:- Gather energy from the darkness of the universe; now take aim and obliterate! *places both hands together, making the shape of a diamond with them and then aims at you and fires off a large diamond-shaped blast*

I'm happy i store a little of my reiatsu in my scythe each day >.> Plus i have kissa for a small back-up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   

Back to top Go down

Arch vs. Syn
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next