Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vizards The New Breed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackoffripper

Jackoffripper

Vizards The New Breed Empty
PostSubject: Vizards The New Breed   Vizards The New Breed I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:10 pm

Vizards The New Breed 3fa3ef9d197a679bc4e76a9

The home of the vizard organization, the center of operations, this is where we live, breath and fight. We Are Vizard

The new generation, we're cool, we're relaxed, we're vizard, our motto, our code.
Welcome, if you are in this organization it is because you have passed the academy, and as such you are warriors of unprecedented power.

Dragon:
Vizards The New Breed Dragonblack2
symbolizes power and excellence, valiancy and boldness, heroism and perseverance, nobility and divinity. A dragon overcomes obstacles until success is his. He is energetic, decisive, optimistic, intelligent and ambitious.

Phoenix:
Vizards The New Breed Phoenix_crest3b
The bird was also said to regenerate when hurt or wounded by a foe, thus being immortal and invincible — it is also said that it can heal a person with a tear from its eyes and make them temporarily immune to death. The phoenix is a symbol of fire and divinity.

Tiger:
Vizards The New Breed Tiger
the tiger is the emblem of the great aristocratic warriors famously known as the samurai. The tiger represents the virtue of courage. It also means revision, improvement, change, and the zen good.

Shark:
Vizards The New Breed Kanji-Shark-Tattoo-Symbols
The shark is said to be a fierce merciless foe to be up against, lurking in the realm of life and death ying and yang they are great setters of balance if a little distant at times.

Unlike most organizations our method of ranking is simple, original and fitting. The code of the Bushido, we stand strong united, never doing anything to harm the vizards or the organization as well as not go out and do harm to other organizations allowing for peace where ever we go.

I. Rectitude:Kisuke
Rectitude or Justice, is the strongest virtue of Bushido. A well-known samurai defines it this way: ‘Rectitude is one’s power to decide upon a course of conduct in accordance with reason, without wavering; to die when to die is right, to strike when to strike is right.
Vizards The New Breed Rectitude

Greater Masks-
First Mask-

II. Courage:Sorelle
Courage is worthy of being counted among virtues only if it’s exercised in the cause of Righteousness and Rectitude. In his Analects, Confucius says: ‘Perceiving what is right and doing it not reveals a lack of Courage
Vizards The New Breed Ii_courage

Greater Masks-
First Mask-

III. Benevolence:Rin
Love, magnanimity, affection for others, sympathy and pity, are traits of Benevolence, the highest attribute of the human soul. Both Confucius and Mencius often said the highest requirement of a ruler of men is Benevolence.
Vizards The New Breed Iii_benevolence

Greater Masks-
First Mask-

IV. Politeness:Zacky
Courtesy and good manners have been noticed by every foreign tourist as distinctive Japanese traits. But Politeness should be the expression of a benevolent regard for the feelings of others; it’s a poor virtue if it’s motivated only by a fear of offending good taste. In its highest form Politeness approaches love.
Vizards The New Breed Iv_politeness

Greater Masks-
First Mask-

V. Honesty:Greyburst
Bushido encouraged thrift, not for economical reasons so much as for the exercise of abstinence. Luxury was thought the greatest menace to manhood, and severe simplicity was required of the warrior class … the counting machine and abacus were abhorred
Vizards The New Breed V_honesty

Greater Masks-
First Mask-

VI. Honor:Aysar
The sense of Honor, a vivid consciousness of personal dignity and worth, characterized the samurai. He was born and bred to value the duties and privileges of his profession. Fear of disgrace hung like a sword over the head of every samurai … To take offense at slight provocation was ridiculed as ‘short-tempered.’ As the popular adage put it: ‘True patience means bearing the unbearable.’
Vizards The New Breed Vi_honor

Greater Masks-
First Mask-

VII. Loyalty:HitsuJr
Loyalty to a superior was the most distinctive virtue of the feudal era. Personal fidelity exists among all sorts of men: a gang of pickpockets swears allegiance to its leader. But only in the code of chivalrous Honor does Loyalty assume paramount importance.
Vizards The New Breed Vii_loyalty

Greater Masks-
First Mask-
Vizards The New Breed Image1vet

How our Ranking system works
Guardians-Rg
Grand Masks-Captains
Greater Masks-Vice captains
First Mask-Lt's
Third mask below seated.

Morals:

We as vizards are one, a unit, friends, companions. We leave no one behind, we make no sacrifices,we enforce no laws other then peace. We fight for the team that requires us more. We are relaxed.... do not be hasty....We are cool... We Are Calm... We Are Vizard.

Announcements

main location
http://www.narutowire.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=6223

Vizards The New Breed Vizard2

Last edited by Jackoffripper on Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
XxsinnerxX

PostSubject: Re: Vizards The New Breed   Vizards The New Breed I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:17 pm

hey jack!! can i join!!!
Back to top Go down
Jackoffripper

Jackoffripper

PostSubject: Re: Vizards The New Breed   Vizards The New Breed I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:17 pm

XxsinnerxX wrote:
hey jack!! can i join!!!

Yes you may ^.^ welcome affraid
Back to top Go down
XxsinnerxX

PostSubject: Re: Vizards The New Breed   Vizards The New Breed I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:38 pm

yay!!!!!! lol ty
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

PostSubject: Re: Vizards The New Breed   Vizards The New Breed I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:26 am

You know, the card system was a little clearer as to who was which rank when equaled in other org systems. Plus everyone got used to them, but I must say I like this one as well. It's nicely organized and I like the code.
Back to top Go down
Jackoffripper

Jackoffripper

PostSubject: Re: Vizards The New Breed   Vizards The New Breed I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:39 pm

Thanks ^.^ i thought this was a little easier to understand in the long run and allowed for further expansion ^.^. The card deck was unique in its own rights but was very limited leaving lost of people in low rankings seats after the highest are full leaving no room for promotion or expansion. But over all this new way is getting tons of great reviews ^.^ and im glad you like it as well ^.^
Back to top Go down
nin

PostSubject: rank   Vizards The New Breed I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:06 pm

i liked my card rank better i dont : ( i was stronger better rank
NiN
Back to top Go down
Jackoffripper

Jackoffripper

PostSubject: Re: Vizards The New Breed   Vizards The New Breed I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:34 pm

nin wrote:
i liked my card rank better i dont : ( i was stronger better rank
NiN

You weren't stronger and please don't use this thread don't whine about the past. You still needed a lot of work told to me by all that fought you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vizards The New Breed   Vizards The New Breed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vizards The New Breed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sides and roleplay heaven :: Groups-
Jump to: