Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D.gray-man (thoughts about it)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aysar

Aysar

D.gray-man (thoughts about it) Empty
PostSubject: D.gray-man (thoughts about it)   D.gray-man (thoughts about it) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Well this is my first thread (ever o.o) so I guess I give it a shot.
The anime is about a Exorcist name Allen Walker. He join the Exorcists to fight Millenium Earl and the Noah family. The anime have a lot of action (in fact almost or all of it is action). There are some funny parts in there as well. Anyway if you never saw it before go and check it out; furthermore, they are not making any new anime until the manga is way a head so people that are new to the anime have time to watch all of it.

My thoughts about the anime is that it is the best anime I ever saw. It is in my top five anime; however, like all anime some people may think it is a bit slow at frist but once you pass the 20th eps. Thats when it get really good. Now go watch it and comment what you think of it. (I be watching you all LOL) o.o Shocked
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

PostSubject: Re: D.gray-man (thoughts about it)   D.gray-man (thoughts about it) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:07 pm

I seriously need to make some time and watch this one... >.<
Back to top Go down
Archangel670

PostSubject: re D. Grey Man   D.gray-man (thoughts about it) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:18 am

It is a good one to watch Synnie I loved it. Actually .....I think im gonna re watch it.
Back to top Go down
Itchy

Itchy

PostSubject: Re: D.gray-man (thoughts about it)   D.gray-man (thoughts about it) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:31 pm

lol yeah Aysar talks about it all the time, i guess its worth a shot to watch. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.gray-man (thoughts about it)   D.gray-man (thoughts about it) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D.gray-man (thoughts about it)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Collections for the soul :: Other Anime-
Jump to: