Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CINEMA!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Syn

Syn

CINEMA!!!! Empty
PostSubject: CINEMA!!!!   CINEMA!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:08 pm

So, like the title is (I know one person who will be amused at this and will probably comment lol Wink ), this thread is for movies.What's your fave movie/genre?Why?
Debate, discuss, have fun!

My all time fave is Outcold and Grind. Tese two focus on two of the coolest sports out there: snowboarding and skateboarding. Both are comedies and they rock. Also I have to add 10 things I hate about you - again a comedy, but it also has romance in it. Horrors, I can't say I have a fave movie, but I love horror movies (I'm not the one to jump into a guys arms cause I get scared, idk why but I felt like stating that lol ^^"). Action and historical: Pearl Harbour. The dark hair dude rocks my world XD. Oh, and I should mention I'm still a kid at heart, although I'm 20 years old lol, therefor -> ANY AND ALL ANIMATIONS!
Back to top Go down
Itchy

Itchy

CINEMA!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CINEMA!!!!   CINEMA!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:14 pm

lol a movie section, i love it. i cant really think of my favorite movie. right now i guess it would be the fast and furious movies, cause its the most recent movie ive seen. lol
Back to top Go down
Aizen sama

Aizen sama

CINEMA!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CINEMA!!!!   CINEMA!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:03 pm

Itchy wrote:
lol a movie section, i love it. i cant really think of my favorite movie. right now i guess it would be the fast and furious movies, cause its the most recent movie ive seen. lol
hmmmm let me think well my fav all time best movie is Scarface Cool at first i didnt like the movie but after watching it on tv i decide to buy the dvd Cool
Back to top Go down
Archangel670

CINEMA!!!! Empty
PostSubject: re favorite movies   CINEMA!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:39 am

Oh boy, lol ok my favorite movie of all time is Top Gun , I have a love interest in aircraft I allways have second I would have to go with Indiana Jones and the last crusade , I love archeology and it was this movie series that helped spur my interest in old things lol but The Last Crusade was my fovorite of the 4. Bet you all are surprised I didnt write a book on this one huh lol.
Back to top Go down
was269

CINEMA!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CINEMA!!!!   CINEMA!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:10 pm

Hmmm, my favorite movie wouyld have to be.....VAMPIRE WITH A PILOTS LISENCE
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

CINEMA!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CINEMA!!!!   CINEMA!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:16 pm

Archangel670 wrote:
Oh boy, lol ok my favorite movie of all time is Top Gun , I have a love interest in aircraft I allways have second I would have to go with Indiana Jones and the last crusade , I love archeology and it was this movie series that helped spur my interest in old things lol but The Last Crusade was my fovorite of the 4. Bet you all are surprised I didnt write a book on this one huh lol.

Same as my interests. I've been to a few archeological sites near the town I'm in collage at. It was a great experiance.

And Top Gun is like one of my favorite movies of all time. It's an oldie but a goodie lol

And was i never heard of that movie Oo
Back to top Go down
was269

CINEMA!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CINEMA!!!!   CINEMA!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:58 pm

Syn wrote:
Archangel670 wrote:

Same as my interests. I've been to a few archeological sites near the town I'm in collage at. It was a great experiance.

And Top Gun is like one of my favorite movies of all time. It's an oldie but a goodie lol

And was i never heard of that movie Oo
its like a really old horror movie, its what got me into horror
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

CINEMA!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CINEMA!!!!   CINEMA!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:02 pm

the title sound more like a comedy lol
vampire with a pilots license....What's it about?
Back to top Go down
was269

CINEMA!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CINEMA!!!!   CINEMA!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:51 am

its got too complex of a storyline to just post <.<
look it up Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CINEMA!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CINEMA!!!!   CINEMA!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CINEMA!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The general stuff :: Caffe-
Jump to: