Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arch vs. Syn

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ArchangelSaber

ArchangelSaber

Arch vs. Syn Empty
PostSubject: Arch vs. Syn   Arch vs. Syn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:01 pm

Alrighty syn you can go first
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Arch vs. Syn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Arch vs. Syn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:13 pm

Why me first? >.<

*cracks neck rather elegantly and smiles while tightening grip on the handle of my scythe*
Back to top Go down
ArchangelSaber

ArchangelSaber

Arch vs. Syn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Arch vs. Syn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:14 pm

alright then ill take the lead on this one. *starts sprinting towards you then jumps in the air. does a front flip and extends leg for an axe kick*
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Arch vs. Syn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Arch vs. Syn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:22 pm

*blocks kick with the blade of the scythe* Hado 1 - Thrust *smiles*
Back to top Go down
ArchangelSaber

ArchangelSaber

Arch vs. Syn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Arch vs. Syn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:27 pm

lol literally blown away

*smirks and shunpos beneath your outstretched arm in a crouched position. jumps into a flying knee to your chin*
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Arch vs. Syn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Arch vs. Syn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:32 pm

*instances before your foot touches my chin I jump back* bakudō 13 - Teleport *while you teleport* Emerald slash * sends a wave of pure energy towards were you reappear*
Back to top Go down
ArchangelSaber

ArchangelSaber

Arch vs. Syn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Arch vs. Syn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:40 pm

well you said take it easy on the kido so i will

*focuses reiatsu into my katana to divert the majority of the blow, but gets hit across the chest and slides backwards across the ground.*

not bad not bad, but im not ready to release just yet...hado no yon: byakurai

*shunpos in a circle around you firing small blasts of lightning*
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Arch vs. Syn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Arch vs. Syn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:44 pm

mine is already released, kind off...

*shunpos out of the way avoiding the blast as if i was dancing before getting hit by one of them and falling on one knee supporting myself on my scythe* ^^" *looks up smiling before hitting the ground with the handle's end and whispering, a few seconds after emeral spikes shoot out of the ground around you*
Back to top Go down
ArchangelSaber

ArchangelSaber

Arch vs. Syn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Arch vs. Syn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:53 pm

*jumps high into the air to avoid being skewed*

serious now are we? alright then. Spread your wings, Mitsukai...

*i hold my sword straight out to the side parallel to the ground in my right hand. it shines a vibrant silver and turns to dust that is blown away on the wind. i then land on the ground and take a fighting stance*

see my shikai has no blade, just a hilt and a guard ^^
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Arch vs. Syn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Arch vs. Syn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:01 pm

potato >.<

kissa shield me T.T *starts glowing green, any direct attack will hit the glowing part making it crystalize*

My shikai kinda sucks =/

Hadou 5 - Black Thunder: May the black sounds of those that have felt death emit and destroy. *sends a wave of reiatsu at you to it you dead on; the reiatsu is vibrating at a high frequency and emits a thunderous like sound as it pasts by*
Back to top Go down
ArchangelSaber

ArchangelSaber

Arch vs. Syn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Arch vs. Syn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:05 pm

lol potato?

well a kido spell that low wont stand up long on me. Harete!

*i slash my wind sword into the ground, shooting a blast along it thru the kido spell. a rift in the ground opens up as the concentrated blast barrels toward you*
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Arch vs. Syn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Arch vs. Syn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:11 pm

Hado 63 - Thunder Roar Cannon: Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!

*tries this to make you loose your concentration and then uses Emerald silver*

*keeps an eye out and jumps back a few feet*
Back to top Go down
ArchangelSaber

ArchangelSaber

Arch vs. Syn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Arch vs. Syn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:14 pm

dont know much kido? lol you liar Laughing

*matches kido spell with one of my own* hado no rokujuusan: raikouhou

iv read ur zanpaktou stuff but i totally forgot what emerald silver is >.< *jumps in the air out of precaution*
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Arch vs. Syn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Arch vs. Syn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:20 pm

let me simplify it then...

*guides the silver threads that shot from my zanpaktou after you like a heat seeking missle till they grab hold of you; once they have you in their grip they start sucking the reiatsu out of you slowly* there's only one way to break these babies.... >.>
Back to top Go down
ArchangelSaber

ArchangelSaber

Arch vs. Syn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Arch vs. Syn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:27 pm

>.< thats worse than i had hoped...

well then i wont break it, ill just make you regret linking a thread to me. hado no nanajuusan: soren sokatsui (#73 twin lotus of blue fire)

*grips threads with both hands and shoots the fire down them back to you*
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Arch vs. Syn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Arch vs. Syn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:30 pm

*scythe absorbs the energy of the attack and lets a simple chill get to me while the wires are still intact and start tightining*

speciality: energy absorbtion and kido uses energy >.>
Back to top Go down
ArchangelSaber

ArchangelSaber

Arch vs. Syn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Arch vs. Syn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:36 pm

stronger than i thought damn >.<
new strategy time ^_^

*shunpos towards you with threads still attached*

ill just have to use a move that doesnt require much energy...

*seals zanpaktou and slashes down at your left shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Arch vs. Syn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Arch vs. Syn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:39 pm

dammit >.<

*lets kissa unseal herself, gets hit while twisting around and kicking you in the chest* >.<
Back to top Go down
ArchangelSaber

ArchangelSaber

Arch vs. Syn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Arch vs. Syn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:42 pm

wrong, two ways to break the threads ^_^ i just invented a new one

*gets hit in chest and flies through air. does a backflip and lands on feet, sliding across the ground*

unfortunately though iv taken more hits today, we will have to change that...

*sheaths sword and shunpos in front of you. roundhouse kicks across your side*
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Arch vs. Syn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Arch vs. Syn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:46 pm

>.< dammit
*gets hit and is send a few feet away and after a few brief moments stand up cleaning myself of dust* >.<
*never let go of scythe which still hasn't usealed itself*
*sigh* oh well....*puts scythe on back binding it with a silver thread to my right wrist and shunpos to your side faking an attack then shunpos above you drop kicking you* >.<
Back to top Go down
ArchangelSaber

ArchangelSaber

Arch vs. Syn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Arch vs. Syn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:51 pm

*crosses arms in an "X" above me and braces against the blow. a small crater is left beneath me upon impact. my arms are pushed close to my head before i force up with my legs sending you back into the air*

>.<!!! that hurt really bad lol
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Arch vs. Syn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Arch vs. Syn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:53 pm

*stops in mid air and tilts head to the side* Hado 58 - Orchid Sky *shoots a widening tornado-like blast towards you*
Back to top Go down
ArchangelSaber

ArchangelSaber

Arch vs. Syn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Arch vs. Syn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:58 pm

bad choice of kido lol... ive tested your lower level skills, lets see what you really got ^^ bankai... Mitsukai no Kyuuten Reppuu

*i do the same thing with my sword that i did for shikai. this time however, a pair of angelic white wings spread from my back*

full wind manipulation now ^^ makura...

*a wave my arm in the direction of the tornado, sending a counter gust that easily disperses it*
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Arch vs. Syn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Arch vs. Syn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:07 pm

*doesn't move a muscle* nice wings... O.O that gives me an idea >.>
*shunpos in front of you punching you in the chin making you airbourne for a few* Hado 36 - Extreme Gravity *fres a ball of yellow spiritual energy, which drags you back down to the ground in a extremely high speed; gives the most damage since you were in the air when it hit you*
Back to top Go down
ArchangelSaber

ArchangelSaber

Arch vs. Syn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Arch vs. Syn I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:16 pm

hehe you forget that makura has another property as well ^^

*creates a wall underneat my feet that cushions my fall*

and since you're right in front of me...

*bonks you on the forehead and jumps back*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arch vs. Syn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arch vs. Syn   Arch vs. Syn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arch vs. Syn
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sides and roleplay heaven :: Battlefield and places-
Jump to: