Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nameless...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Syn

Syn

Nameless... Empty
PostSubject: Nameless...   Nameless... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:00 pm

Chapters: (click to chapters to go directly to the post with that chapter)
Prologue -> page 1
Chapter 1 - Bonjour, je suis... -> page 1
Chapter 2 - Emergency meeting? -> page 1
Chapter 3 - The Council, the Elders -> page 1
Chapter 4 - A butler? ->page 1
Chapter 5 - It was the calm before a storm -> page 1
Chapter 6 - What now? -> page 1
Chapter 7 - Again?!What the hell?! -> page 1
Chapter 8 - Confusion -> page 1
Chapter 9 - Lost in gazes -> page 1

Special thanks to Nearsy who helped me with the damn links to the chapters <(^.^)> -> that are currently not up >.>

Prologue

“What happened?” I wanted to ask but nothing came out of my mouth, no sounds, no words. I felt strange, cold and wet, yet somehow inside I felt like I was burning. I couldn't move either. There were no restraints but something was pinning me down, some invisible weights. Wanting to open my eyes, I came to realize that even my eyelids felt heavy. It was like my energy level was at zero. Finally, after a considerate forced effort from myself, my eyes opened. But it wasn't what I expected. With a blurry vision I couldn't make out much of what was around me. Something of a white color fell from the sky. My sole conclusion was that had to be snow. If I were laying in snow it would explain why I felt cold and wet. My ears picked up the sound of voices. Unclear at first they slowly became more clear and more distinct.
A cold one spoke first showing obvious signs of indifference.

“What about her?”

In front of my eyes a figure, gray and blurry was formed all of a sudden. I could sense a pair of eyes staring down at me, the feeling of being watched.

“We're taking her with us...” another spoke. This one, as the same as the one before was male. Deep and it had in it a demanding tone, harsh and serious.

Minutes later I could feel someone pick me up. It was weird – this feeling of floating. Was I this light before? What had happened to me? Why was I here? Why were all my senses so off? All these questions and more were popping into my head, flowing there in a void of darkness, looking for answers but there were none there.

The world changed around me, revolved and I couldn't even see where I was, but I felt how from the wetness that was before I was now placed in a warm and soft place. The roar of an engine, which was strong, loud and distinct reached my ears and I could only arrive at the conclusion I was now in a car. But who's car? And what did they want?
There were so many questions to be asked yet I was in no shape to ask them, Again, I new not the reason for my forced silence or stiffness of the body. And now I felt sleepy. My mind slowly turned blank and went to sleep.

Chapter 1 - Bonjour, je suis...

Again I found myself waking up, not knowing the identity of my whereabouts. I could remember the fact I was cold, burning and tired, but what had happened to me? Now as I opened my eyes I set sight on a wooden ceiling. It took me a while to realize the ceiling was actually that of the large bed I was laying in. It was a massive bed with silk covers of a vivis blood red color. Trying to raise myself, my body felt weak still. Dizzyness engulfed me entirely and a huge headache hit me, as well as a burning sensation from within. I looked around and noticed a nice tidy room, huge in dimensions.My ears quickly picked up voices from outside a great big door.

"You brought her back here?! What were you thinking?"

Was "her" me? Where was I and who brought me here? A sudden thought hit me. Quickly I looked under the covers. Thankfully I was dressed. In my state of confusion however I failed to realize the clothes I was wearing were not my own. Although my memory failed me in remembering what had happened, the clothes I was wearing I could remember: a white evening gown under a black cloak. The moment the truth hit me my skin went pale white. A sensation of violation ran through my being, like a chill. Blood rushed to my cheeks making them turn red while the door opened.

It was a man, young, tall, brunette... I wasn't far from drooling. He looked older then me. I was but 19, and he looked far older. For a moment he stood there, a few meters away from where I was, half hiding under the cover. I could feel a new shot of blood rush to my cheeks. I was blushing like mad. Who was he? Why was her here? Where was I? What had happen? There were so many questions running through my mind but I couldn't state neither of them. His presence was a mystery, and intimidating mystery. I was speachless, as I couldn't utter a word. In shyness, I looked down under the covers, wondering if he had done anything to me while I was out.

"I didn't do anything to you..." he said visibly annoyed at the thought. He saw through my gesture. I could feel myself burning from all the blushing.

"How did you sleep?" he asked walking over to a chair planted near the large tall window. Sitting down he waited from an answer from me yet my lack of voice didn't allow me to answer.

"I won't bite..." he said with a small smirk as his amazing sky blue eyes set on mine. Something about them made my loose myself. Slowly I was drifting and feeling strange. His raspy manly voice of a sweet warm tone brought me back to the real world.

"My name is Constantine. And you are?..." he asked me again.

Who was I? I didn't even remember my name for a moment. After a few minutes of pondering I uttered a name so familiar to me.

"Alexis." My voice trembled. He just smiled. What was so funny?

What seemed like an hour of silence followed, as we sat where we were both gazing at each other. He still smiled. What was so amusing? I really wanted to ask but I decided not to, or I couldn't. I'm not sure which was the reason.

The wave of silence was then disturbed by a loud thud. Shifting gaze in order to find the reason for the noise, I saw a beautiful, tall slender woman with golden hair and eyes as beautiful as his in the doorway.

"Dad wants you...She's awake now and her fate is to be decided." she said while not even looking at me before storming back out.

He let out a slight laugh. "Indeed" he muttered while standing and closing in on me.I pulled back by instinct. He stopped.

"Didn't I already say I won't bite?" he asked in a warm honey coated voice. Again I drifted away giving him the pefect chance to sit on the bed next to me.

"Devil" I thought to myself.

"I appologize for my sister's burst in, but there is a meeting I have to attend my precious. You wait here like a good girl." he said to me before standing again, shoving his big hand into his pockets and leaving the room.

What was I? A dog he could order around? I was annoyed...visibly...

Chapter 2 - Emergency meeting?

Although he was sure he had done the right thing, his actions were still questioned by most. He was indeed maybe to young for the position he currently held. With his hands shoved deep into his pockets he wondered through the stir that was engulfing everyone in the building. His thoughts were all aimed at how to great the High Lords. It wouldn't be an easy task to convince them he had control over everything despite the latest happenings.

Constantine was so lost in thoughts that he failed to notice that there was a woman now walking by his side, or maybe it was just her ability to sneek up on people. Her blue eyes shifted between looking forward and peaking at him. She seemed concerned. They walked side by side like this for a while before he finally saw her.

"Can't a guy be left alone with his own thoughts?" he asked on a blunt tone that denoted not only annoyance but a little distraction as well.

"I'm your councelor and bodyguard, even though I am younger then you. You know fully well; in a situation like this I must remain by your side. I have no choice but to follow." she answered on a mature tone. She looked younger then Alexis even. Although tall she still seemed like a little girl.

"Is it to much to ask of you to do your duty from the shadows at least? Or better yet, why not go and keep father company. You know how much he enjoys having his precious around..."

"Do I feel a little jelousy in your tone, dear brother?" she asked with a smirk on her crimson and glimmering lips. She wasn't allowed to say anything else; in a quick turn his hand was almost to hit her, but it didn't. Instead his hand passed trough a dense smoke as she vanished into thin air.

After a few minutes with his eyes aimed in the ground, he placed his hands back into his pockets and continued onward. This dispute could wait, since it was unavoidable for them to not meet again.

His path seemed the same as usual. Since he was young he could remember walking down the same tall corridor so many times, and each time it ended either in tears of sadness or strong anger towards his kin. This time would not be any different he feared. He knew what awaited him and was pondering on what to say and do to justify his actions. His tired and overwhelmed mind could not handle the preassure so in the end the decision was made: he would face them all while acting and speaking on instinct.

Each step he made brought him closer to a massive oak door, covered with lace like silver models. They all turned and twisted in so many ways, and in the end fored a symbol he hated and loved so much at the same time. Upon a more attentive look the slim silvery lines worked with one another to form three beautiful roses. Around their strains the words "Pure and Proud" were visibly standing out. That was their crest and that was their creed.

Letting out a deep sigh he placed his now pale hand on the doorknob. It was cold, and somehow through it he could feel what awaited. The faces of a few people, all important in stature and bloodline and their eyes set on him, judging him. He took in a deep breath and opening the large door, which let out an ancient screetch, he stepped in. It was as he thought, all those there were watching him closely. He held head lowered and walked into the middle of the room.

"The emergency meeting has now begun!" a loud raspy and thundering voice echoed through the chamber. At those words he raised his head and locked view with the person he hated probably the most.

Last edited by Synnie on Wed May 20, 2009 7:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Nameless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nameless...   Nameless... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:00 pm

Chapter 3 - The Council, the Elders

Dark colored marble, with shades of black, gray and dark blue covered both the floor and the walls of this tall majestic room. Shaped as a perfect "O" it symbolized the equality that was among the High Lords. No one was above another, and each of their thoughts weight the same. It's walls glimmered lightly in the dim light that was allowed to break in through the only window there was. A round frame held together the colorful pieces of the mosaic of stained glass through which the bold rays entered the mysterious room. Known as the "Decisive room", this is the place all the grand meetings were held. Each of the Elders would take his, respectively her place on the stone thrones that were placed against the walls, all facing towards the middle. There was no way one could betray another, or loose sight of another. Once seated, their eyes would first set sight on a round silver coin embedded in the middle of the floor. Upon it graved with red rubies was the same crest as on the only door that stood as both entrance and exit. Opposed to the other, this one was more imposing and was also known by a particular name, one Constantine dreaded.

With his eyes locked upon those of his father his mind was once again overtaken by the events of that day, by questions and logics, but all faded in the shattering power that came from the others simple gaze. Constantine's father had pale skin, wrinkled all over. He seemed to old to have a son as young as him, and bared no resemblance at all to the young man. The only clue to their relationship were the crystal eyes, penetrating and clear.

Next to where the Elder was sitting there was a small cushion set on the ground. On it stood the girl from before, his "dear" sister. She still had that evilly smirk on her crimson lips. She was holding his fathers hand while playing with a strain of her long golden hair. What was she thinking? She looked content seeing her brother in that fearful circle on the floor.

On the next stone seat a tall elegant woman stood holding her head up high. Her posture was not only imposing but also frail in a way. She seemed like porcelain; the smallest hit seemed able to shatter her, break her into million of pieces.

Right next to her were two empty seats. Constantine knew how those were reserved for. He was a little surprised seeing the owners of those prestigious places absent from an emergency meeting.

Next was the door quickly followed by another such place. Again it was empty as it had been for months now. Constantine never knew the reason why there was a vacancy. One day, he overhead this father saying that someone on the Council had died. It was only on the next meeting he attended that he realized who is was since only one was missing at that time. He remembered a virile young man, much the same age as himself having it in his possession. Each time he saw that person, whose name he never knew, he wondered. The person in question had the height of a dwarf was wall built and carried around a strange dagger which dangled at his waist very visibly. He always looked as if he had seen a ghost. The cause and/or circumstances of the Elders death remained unknown to him even to this day.

Next stood a face so familiar to him. It was a middle aged looking lady, with her brown hair of unknown size pulled back into a rather weird looking hair style; she gave him a small gentle smile. In doing so, her face had no wrinkles, no imperfections. She also gave out a very calm and warm aura, that immediately made him feel a lot better. Constantine smiled back before shifting his gaze upon the next seat. It was there that expected a look filled with distant, however it was not so. Instead of the man he had expected to lay eyes upon stood a young woman with waist length white hair. She seemed shy as she kept her eyes aimed towards the ground. That prevented him from seeing her eyes, but she seemed familiar. Judging by her posture, clothing, position and the fact she was allowed in such a place, he could tell she wasn't a nobody.

His eyes locked back on those of his father.

"Constantine." a demonic like voice echoed. “You have been called in front of the High Lords, the Council of Elders. Under the just eyes of Rosa Mavrocordat, Katrina Roonblade, Maya Amons-Mavrocordat and Margaux Jailene you have been called forth to speak and be heard.”

And so it started...

Chapter 4 - A butler?

Now that he was finally gone she could explore her surroundings a little better. The room was tall and so was the frame of the bed she was lying in. Made of red cherry wood and given a glimmering shine, it seemed like it was able to hold four or even 6 people in it. Upon a closer examination Alexis noticed distinct carvings in the frame; different swirls gave it an elegant look. Looking to her sides, she could notice a pair of red semitransparent curtains that simply flowed all the way to the ground on each side. She couldn't believe her eyes and kept asking herself where she was and how she got there.

Pulling the white silk bllanket that reminded her of blood with its red color, she sat on the edge of the bed. Her dark hair covering part of her face. It was longer then she remembered. Her big brown eyes soon looked down upon her own hands which were shaking a little. Why was she shaking?

A few moments later after clenching her fists and letting them fall she raised her eyes. The room was very clean and was rather big in dimensions. It was nothing like she had seen before, so she was actually pleasantly surprised. The wallpaper was a mixture of a light and a dark gray and patterned with a Victorian like symbol. Decorating them were a few paintings, one more beautiful then the other. One in particular sparked her interest. She raised her weak body from the bed and slowly walked towards it. It was huge both in height and in width and illustrated the fight between what seemed to be a normal beings and half human wolves, werewolves, as one would call them. On the bottom, on its frame stood in golden writing the words "The great vampire-lycan war". She smiled, but she didn't know why. Maybe it was because this painting reminded her of stories told by her mother long ago...who knows?

It was only then that it hit her. What happened? Where was she? And more importantly who was she really? She stood still and silent as a stone. No matter how hard she tried to remember she couldn't. Her mind seemed as clear as the blue skies of summer. Then how could she know her name? When the young man was here asking her about it she responded, with hesitation, it was true, but she did say she was called Alexis. Was that her real name?

Her mind was racing back and forth trying to put one and one together in order to discover the events that lead her there. Unfortunately the only thing she ended up discovering was a large headache. Deciding to leave it be for now she tried ignoring the headache and walked towards the window and the chair he sat on before. Touching it lightly she was surprised to see it bared the same markings as the the bed. She took a quick glance around the room again to see a table and a rather large collection of books on the other side of the bed. She wondered what all those books were about. Some looks old and dusty, well most. There were only a few on the table that didn't show the signs of passing time.

Shifting her sight yet again, Alexis laid eyes on the one thing that was not near her. the sky was a wonderful blue, and there were only a few little white clouds that seemed lost. Under it, beyond the glass of  the window there was a wide garden, filled with what seemed to be the most beautiful of roses. She couldn't tell for sure since it seemed that she was in a room at the second or even third floor of a building. She was mesmerized by the beauty of it all.

"impressive, isn't it?" a voice spoke out.

Startled she took a few steps back in a hurry looking for the source of the voice. Raising her hands to her chest she realized the source was nothing else then a person, a young man, about her age, with generally short purple hair. At a more careful glance one could also notice a rather long but thin tail gliding against his right upper body side. He as well had wonderful eyes, blue as the sky she just looked upon and a white skin that only enhanced their beauty.

"No need to be afraid." he spoke again, on a warm tone, fixing her with his eyes. Alexis felt as if she could loose herself in them easily. "I won't bite, I just wanted to see how you were doing..." he continued with his dark pink lips forming an incredible smile. The word "hottie" popped into her head once she took in every aspect of his body.

"I..I..I'm...doing...fine..." she said stuttering.

"I am glad then." he replied taking an unexpected and slight bow which at first made her jump a little. "Allow me to introduce myself young maiden. My name is Vladimir and I am at your disposal my lady."

What was all this?
Back to top Go down
Itchy

Itchy

Nameless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nameless...   Nameless... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:06 pm

yay, the best writer on NW is on here too. :P
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Nameless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nameless...   Nameless... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:14 pm

lol, i'm not the best and you know it lol
Gah! i need to find time to continue the series of Robert Joradan T-T

I hope you'll be posting yours as well Wink
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Nameless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nameless...   Nameless... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:41 pm

Chapter 5 - It was the calm before a storm

Everyone was silent as their eyes went deep into the very soul of Constantine, or so he felt. In front of him his father looked serious. He couldn't remember ever seeing him smile. He was the oldest among those gathered and the wisest of them all. Or so he thought while growing up. Ever since his mother died back when he was but a mere child with no sense of justice, or any idea about what wrong and right were. He could still remember her voice and her eyes, her oh so beautiful eyes. Some of those who had been working in the castle since she was alive told him his eyes were similar to hers. And as for her voice, he still heard it in the darkest of his dreams, calling out to him and acting as his guide out of the darkness that formed his inner self.

That night, he was supposed to be asleep, all alone in his chambers. Although little, his father insisted he would do so saying it would build up a strong and independent character. Back then Constantine wouldn't agree, and often sneaked into his parents chambers where he would usually find her, his mother alone. Her husband being either out patrolling or to entangled in the webs that filled the thousand of books that were in the family library. Each time Constantine would crawl into her embrace, lying his head slowly on her chest. The sound of her heart elegantly beating relaxed him more then anything in the world. She would wrap her long pale arms around him. With skin as smooth as a baby bottom and soft as the first layer of a peach she shinned in beauty. His father often said Rosa was the spitting image of his mother, but Constantine always begged to differ. For him, there was yet a woman to appear to be as beautiful and enchanting as him mother.

"I, Marcus Mavrocordat, will start the hearing..." his father spoke. It was his words that brought Constantine back to the real world. For a moment, he lost himself in the memories of his childhood and forgot what brought him there in the first place.

"You may start, my son." Marcus spoke. He didn't place any special accent or use any special tone, despite him talking to his own flesh and blood and not a commoner. Some things never changed.

Taking in one deep breath, he stood tall as his position required and begun.

"As you know, I was sent this morning to attend a meeting requested by the leader of the Cannis pack. Everything went well, including my arrival and the start of the mentioned meeting. There were present there all the important members of the clan. By the middle things turned out or the worse..." he said before being inerrupted by the sound of a bell and the burst in of a man wearing soldier clothes. The armour that protected his body was of a black color, which only meant he was part of the castle guardians - the elite. On his chest stood carver in silver the family crest. On his waist was a massive silver sword. The man quickly took off his helmet. He had long silver hair pulled back into a pony tail and a few loose strands that were hanging over his eye. After trying to catch his breath he quickly kneeled.

"WHO DEARS TO INTERRUPT AN ELDER MEETING?!" Marcus's voice thundered through the room and out the only door while he himself jumped out of his seat.

"I beg your forgiveness My Lord, but we are under attack" the man said hoping the news would spare him a lecture.

Everyone in the room went silent. Rosa jumped from her cushion and set her eyes on the young man who burst in. The other persons there all set eyes on Marcus, except for Margaux. Her eyes were set on Constantine. His gaze meet hers for a minute, which resulted in her lowering her eyes towards the ground.

Constantine rushed to the man and helped him stand up again.

"Jake?" he asked looking for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Itchy

Itchy

Nameless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nameless...   Nameless... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:55 pm

great chapter like always. i dont know why, but i just like the flow of this story. and it looks like there's going to be a battle soon, cant wait. ^^
Back to top Go down
Aysar

Aysar

Nameless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nameless...   Nameless... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:08 pm

Great story syn. Everytime I read it I want to play Elder Scrolls again lol.
Keep up with the good work syn cannot wait for the next one Arrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aizen sama

Aizen sama

Nameless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nameless...   Nameless... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:33 pm

Aysar wrote:
Great story syn. Everytime I read it I want to play Elder Scrolls again lol.
Keep up with the good work syn cannot wait for the next one Arrow Very Happy
syn nice work great story i just started to read the first one Very Happy im goin to try and read one story every day Wink
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Nameless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nameless...   Nameless... I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:05 pm

Chapter 6 - What now?

The sounds of clashing swords and cries of battle mixed with screams of lethal pain echoed the dark and never ending halls of the whole castle. It wasn't long till all the commotion reached the ears of Alexis. She wondered what was going on. Somehow, for some reason she didn't really feel scared. Her eyes set on Vladimir who had just introduced himself to her. She was still unclear about his role or identity. It seemed he had already heard noise and was taking another bow.

"Excuse me my lady. I think I am needed elsewhere. Please remain here until further notice." His voice turned from the goofy one that was before to a mature and serious one. Alexis could only nod. After she was left alone again in the room she brought both her hands to her chest folding them as if she was about to prey. There wasn't anything else she could have done considering she had no idea about her whereabouts, she was alone, asked to remain there and didn't knew what exactly was going on.

In the opposing wing of the main building, Constantine was rushing down a narrow circular staircase. Which, in fact turned out to be a shortcut and a secret passage from the corridor leading to the Decisive Room,through to the library on the ground floor, close to the main entrance of the castle. The minute Jake reconfirmed his statement about being under attack, both of the young men rushed out leaving the Elders behind contemplating. Constantine was leading the way down the old wooden stairs. The heavy bodies of the two men made then crackle under their each step.

Jake wasn't sure what the other was thinking. It wasn't only because of the fact he was unable to see Constantines face as he tried to keep up behind him in the race to stop the cause of all the havoc which was now reigning over the whole domain. The dense darkness that was sealed between the old uncared for walls also proved to be an obstacle. Not to mention his struggle to avoid the many spiderwebs that populated the passage. He had only been through it once before, when Marcus has summoned him for a debriefing. Since he almost forgot about it he would have been late and in deep trouble if Constantine hadn't showed him this shortcut.

As they approached the exit the noise grew slightly in intensity. Downstairs everyone was like busy bees. People were running around tying to aid in their own way. The two slipped through the crowd and out the massive front doors - black and decorated with silver symbols and swirls.

Once outside their eyes set on pure chaos. Their own warriors were easy to spot. Tall, well built and wearing a dark blue armour with the visible crest and so well known expression "Pure and Proud". The others were the ones who looked rather ... different, to say the least.

However neither Jake nor Constantine seemed disturbed by who the opposing party was. No one there did for a matter of fact.

Soon to the side of the two came Rosa closely followed by Vladimir.

"This is about yesterday, isn't it?" Rosa asked while looking around.

"Probably." answered Constantine. "Jake, Vladimir, the three of us will aid here."

"What about me?!" Rosa asked a little annoyed her name not being mentioned.

"You go watch over Alexis. Do not talk to her, or let her get harmed. Don't let her see you either, be her shadow as you are mine.Now go!" he bossed his own sister around. She frowned obviously not pleased by her mission. However she didn't question it and rushed off to Alexis's room.

"I hope we can take this head on without or fifth..." was all Vladimir said as he cracked his neck and knuckles.

Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Nameless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nameless...   Nameless... I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:06 pm

Chapter 6 - What now?

The sounds of clashing swords and cries of battle mixed with screams of lethal pain echoed the dark and never ending halls of the whole castle. It wasn't long till all the commotion reached the ears of Alexis. She wondered what was going on. Somehow, for some reason she didn't really feel scared. Her eyes set on Vladimir who had just introduced himself to her. She was still unclear about his role or identity. It seemed he had already heard noise and was taking another bow.

"Excuse me my lady. I think I am needed elsewhere. Please remain here until further notice." His voice turned from the goofy one that was before to a mature and serious one. Alexis could only nod. After she was left alone again in the room she brought both her hands to her chest folding them as if she was about to prey. There wasn't anything else she could have done considering she had no idea about her whereabouts, she was alone, asked to remain there and didn't knew what exactly was going on.

In the opposing wing of the main building, Constantine was rushing down a narrow circular staircase. Which, in fact turned out to be a shortcut and a secret passage from the corridor leading to the Decisive Room,through to the library on the ground floor, close to the main entrance of the castle. The minute Jake reconfirmed his statement about being under attack, both of the young men rushed out leaving the Elders behind contemplating. Constantine was leading the way down the old wooden stairs. The heavy bodies of the two men made then crackle under their each step.

Jake wasn't sure what the other was thinking. It wasn't only because of the fact he was unable to see Constantines face as he tried to keep up behind him in the race to stop the cause of all the havoc which was now reigning over the whole domain. The dense darkness that was sealed between the old uncared for walls also proved to be an obstacle. Not to mention his struggle to avoid the many spiderwebs that populated the passage. He had only been through it once before, when Marcus has summoned him for a debriefing. Since he almost forgot about it he would have been late and in deep trouble if Constantine hadn't showed him this shortcut.

As they approached the exit the noise grew slightly in intensity. Downstairs everyone was like busy bees. People were running around tying to aid in their own way. The two slipped through the crowd and out the massive front doors - black and decorated with silver symbols and swirls.

Once outside their eyes set on pure chaos. Their own warriors were easy to spot. Tall, well built and wearing a dark blue armour with the visible crest and so well known expression "Pure and Proud". The others were the ones who looked rather ... different, to say the least.

However neither Jake nor Constantine seemed disturbed by who the opposing party was. No one there did for a matter of fact.

Soon to the side of the two came Rosa closely followed by Vladimir.

"This is about yesterday, isn't it?" Rosa asked while looking around.

"Probably." answered Constantine. "Jake, Vladimir, the three of us will aid here."

"What about me?!" Rosa asked a little annoyed her name not being mentioned.

"You go watch over Alexis. Do not talk to her, or let her get harmed. Don't let her see you either, be her shadow as you are mine.Now go!" he bossed his own sister around. She frowned obviously not pleased by her mission. However she didn't question it and rushed off to Alexis's room.

"I hope we can take this head on without or fifth..." was all Vladimir said as he cracked his neck and knuckles.

Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Nameless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nameless...   Nameless... I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:06 pm

Chapter 8 - Confusion

All covered in blood from the clashing of swords against claws and canines and bare flesh, they watched their overgrown opponents run away with the speed they were so known for,being shortly followed by a shower of flaming arrows - a gift from the castle archers. Vladimir, Constantine and Jake,gathered in the middle of the courtyard with their eyes set on the stone wall the werewolves so elegantly climbed.. The first of them frowned a little.

"Distasteful. To think they would be the ones attacking and then be the same to sound the retreat like cowards. It is in no way honorables..."

Constantine said nothing while just looked around trying to figure out the purpose of this straight forward attack. To him this round had no meaning, or none he could easily grasp. In a low voice he whispered to himself "What were they aiming for?"

While the other two were both distracted with thoughts about this whole event, Jake ran off to make sure every werewolf had left and those that remained were either killed or subdued.

"What do you think was all this about?" Vladimir turned to Constantine seeing him deep in thought.

"I have no idea right now...But something is way off..."

"You mean the fact they came and attacked us blindly without even taking anything? Or the fact all this lasted only about 10 minutes?" the man said crossing his arms.

"Both...It just doesn't make any sense...".His voice denoted exactly just how much confusion took ahold of him.

"Indeed." Vladimir concluded seeing that neither of them had a solution, a valid answer to explain the strange occurrence.

Soon they were again joined by Jake. He took in deep breathes and seemed exhausted while sweaty. While the other two were talking about what had happened, Jake was the one who had to make sure the castle was once again secure and that nothing was taken.

"Guys, so far there isn't one sign as to what their objectives were."

All three of them were puzzled.

Back in the now empty room Rosa slowly started to wake up. Moaning from the pain her body was in she tried raising her body from the ground only to fall again, her back sliding against the very wall she hit when attacked. At first she was confused as well, not knowing what had happened for a minute. When she realized she was alone and the girl her brother brought back was nowhere in sight she panicked. It didn't last long. Soon her heart felt joy and relief although her body was beyond sore. Least now that filthy human wouldn't upset her sights.

After a few minutes of well deserved rest, her wounds started to heal as if nothing had happened. Of course her thought to be fragile body was still in the aftershock of hitting a stone wall head on. Once she was up she made her first step through the room on her way out the broken doors. They were literally shattered from the fact she went directly through them.

It took her several good minutes to make her way down the hall, while also covered in dust and a few stains of her own blood. She mumbled and cursed trying to clean herself up a little bit. Once outside she approached Constantine who was overseeing the disposal of the bodies and Vladimir who was standing beside him cleaning his red sword, trying to get it back to its shinning silver color which he so adored. It was proving to be a real challenge though, as he scrubbed and scrubbed but to no avail.

At first her presence wasn't taken in. It was only later that Constantine turned and saw her by his side. He flipped seeing her not only there but looking like she got hit by a train.

"What the hell are you doing here? Didn't I distinctly say not to leave Alexis' side till I come up there? And what happened to you?" he said visibly not happy.

"It was one of our dear friends. I was outside watching over your precious "pet"" she placed such an accent on the word pet, making it seem like a real insult, which was actually her true intention, "when some idiot we all know jumped through the corridor window, slammed me into a wall, threw me through the door sending me flying till I finally hit the wall in the room. When I woke up Alexis was gone. And hopefully she will stay that way..." she said eying her brother and frowning.

Constantine was boiling. He felt like hitting his sister but seeing he would never do that he was preparing a real moral for her when he was interrupted by the Elders who seemed to have learned about what happened so far and came out to inspect. His father was leading the group and he seemed beyond angry.

"Oh no..." said Vladimir when he saw this. She put his blade back in its sheath and took a bow towards the higher ranks.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Nameless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nameless...   Nameless... I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:09 pm

Chapter 9 - Lost in gazes

The sound of something breaking was what woke Alexis up from her dream of butterflies and sunny fields covered in flowers of all colors. When she opened her eyes she was lying on a big black leather couch in a rather dim lit room. Over her hovered a blond man and next to her sat a blond woman. They seemed like twins, both tall characters with golden hair – hers long to the waist and his all spiked. Their eyes were of an astonishing blue, clear and really deep. The girl was reading a book of some sorts while the male seemed to watch her intently.

"The prey is awake..." he said in a playful tone licking his lips and jumping closer to her side. His sudden movement startled her.

"Move away..." an raspy voice ordered as the sound of something crumbling and falling to the floor could be heard. Across the room, facing the window was another person, a tall man in a black suit with the remains of a shattered glass in his right hand and with his other shoved deep into his pants pocket.

Not soon after he spoke, another man came grabbing the blond by the arm and literally yanking him away from Alexis.

"Hey!" the blond complained."What was that for?"

"Take it outside.." said a soft female voice. It seemed the two disturbed the blond beauty from her reading.

Alexis was a little unsure what to do. She still felt dizzy and was yet again in a situation where her location and the people around were unknown to her.

"Who...who are you people?" she asked in a slightly scared voice as her gaze switched between the new faces.

"You're worst nightmare deary..." said the blond man while again licking his lips. He had an eerie look and a dangerous madman aura to him.

"Stop that before I myself throw you out the window." said the man who pulled the other from her side before. This one wasn't that tall, about her height. Well built, with more muscles on him than she any other guys she knew, with short brown hair and chestnut eyes. Were it not for his gorilla like aspect she would have thought of him as a normal person.

The one whose face she couldn't see due to the lack of light in the dark and somewhat cold room was the man who just shattered the glass. He had waist long black hair, tied up in a pony tail. His back was still turned towards the others but even so he emitted a superior vibe, one which was evidently feared by the others.

She curled her body up in a fetus like position wrapping her arms around her knees which were drawn close to her chest and placed her head upon them. Pushing herself back into the corner of the massive black couch she had no idea what to think.

Eventually, after an exchange of spiced lines the blond man and the gorilla man, as she came to associate him, walked outside threatening each other. Soon after the girl sitting next to Alexis elegantly closed her book and got up. She coughed a few times to make sure she got the attention of the man and then said in a sweet voice.

"I shall take my leave as well, my lord."

"Yes Arlena. Please inform me when he arrives." the man spoke again on a less raspy voice.

"As you wish..." the blond girl known as Arlena almost sang back turning to Alexis and with half a smile making a small bow and headed towards the door.

Once they were alone, Alexis could feel her heart beating faster and faster. Was she scared? Or maybe slightly confused? Could it be she was a bit of both? Probably....

"My apologies for the two earlier." the man said turning towards her and locking eyes with her own. He had a pair of black penetrating eyes that immediately reached her soul. Under his gaze she became transparent and for some reason started to slightly turn red. That and his smile made her want to melt and hide under the planks of the wooden floor. In front of her stood a man with an almost perfect face, only a slight scar across his right eye stopped him from winning the award for the most beautiful model of the year. However, for some reason, she found that scar to give him a certain distinction. She smiled and hid her head in her arms.

He let out a small chuckle seeing her reaction. Approaching her slowly, he sat next to her and tittled his head.

"Why do you hide?" he asked on a warm tone, totally opposed to the one he had used earlier.

Alexis could feel her blood rush up into her cheeks and could already imagine herself being as red as a tomato. For some reason she didn't want him to see her like this.

He smiled seeing there was no answer to his small questioned and raised his hand ready to touch her. That moment she lifted her head only to see his hand slightly covered in blood and a few pieces of glass still stuck in his wounds.

"Y..you're... you're hurt..." she said in a staggering voice.

Looking down at his own hand he smiled and withdrew it.

"It's nothing..."

"Doesn't it hurt?" she asked again. Confusion set on her mind, as she spoke. Why was she speaking to him?

"It doesn't..." he answered, again pinning his gaze against hers.

They stood there in silence drowning in each others eyes before the cracks of a door opening made them disengage. Arlena peaked inside and whispered in her eerie sweet voice.

"He is here."

Loosing the smile on his face, the man sat up and rushed to the door.

"Stay with her!" he ordered the elegant blood girl as he exited the room like a lightning.

Arlena frowned a little but didn't complain, closing the door behind her. Walking over to a chair she sat down opening her book and continued reading as if she was alone. At this point Alexis was even more confused.
Back to top Go down
was269

Nameless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nameless...   Nameless... I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:08 pm

Great story syn, keep it up
*poofs to read syns storys on the nw forum*
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

Nameless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nameless...   Nameless... I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:14 pm

was269 wrote:
Great story syn, keep it up
*poofs to read syns storys on the nw forum*

Was >.> you'll have to get used to reading it here lol....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nameless... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nameless...   Nameless... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nameless...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creativity Corner :: In font of the fireplace-
Jump to: