Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

introducing thyself

Go down 
+5
jineua
was269
Soul Reaper
Aizen sama
Archangel670
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Archangel670

introducing thyself Empty
PostSubject: introducing thyself   introducing thyself I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:02 am

Hello all, my name is Chris i am 29 years old and a die hard fan of my anime I have loved cartoons and anime since I was a wee boy my absolute favorites include Escaflowne , Neon Genisis Evangellion, Gundam wing, Ronin warriors ,Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Trigun, and Cowboybeebop and Inuyasha. I love all these pretty equally although Escaflowne is loved a lil more than the rest there are otheres I like too such as the dragonball saga however when they drag a story out too long it gets a lil old i co own a rental property and I have my insurance licenses. I dont have a wife or kids however Im really not sure at this point if I want one (a wife ) I love kids and have a goddaughter whom I am very proud of I once collected comics and video games although I havent much time to do this anymore when I have the kid around I indulge myself (and her) lol she has taken up all of my old hobby horses lol and anime. I am now finding myself quite a bit more picky about what I watch in the way of anime and when, lol. Anywho Im not sure what else I should put up here thats really relevant to this forumn so Im going to end it here. Welcome to Anime Wars, and let the games er, wars begin!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Aizen sama

Aizen sama

PostSubject: Re: introducing thyself   introducing thyself I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:26 pm

Archangel670 wrote:
Hello all, my name is Chris i am 29 years old and a die hard fan of my anime I have loved cartoons and anime since I was a wee boy my absolute favorites include Escaflowne , Neon Genisis Evangellion, Gundam wing, Ronin warriors ,Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Trigun, and Cowboybeebop and Inuyasha. I love all these pretty equally although Escaflowne is loved a lil more than the rest there are otheres I like too such as the dragonball saga however when they drag a story out too long it gets a lil old i co own a rental property and I have my insurance licenses. I dont have a wife or kids however Im really not sure at this point if I want one (a wife ) I love kids and have a goddaughter whom I am very proud of I once collected comics and video games although I havent much time to do this anymore when I have the kid around I indulge myself (and her) lol she has taken up all of my old hobby horses lol and anime. I am now finding myself quite a bit more picky about what I watch in the way of anime and when, lol. Anywho Im not sure what else I should put up here thats really relevant to this forumn so Im going to end it here. Welcome to Anime Wars, and let the games er, wars begin!!!!!! Twisted Evil
well my name is aizen :Pi am 23yrs old and i like anime/manga too Very Happy ,im single not married ^.^ and i love anime my fav anime that i use to watch when i was kid dragon ball,superman,spiderman and now my top animes are bleach,naruto,death note,devil may cry,g gundam,big o ,trigun Scry ed dragonball Z and GT what else can i say hmmm if i can edit this post later i would add more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Archangel670

PostSubject: re introducing thyself   introducing thyself I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:51 am

Man Aizensam thats awesome look forward to learning about everyone Cool I cant belive this post has gotten 17 views and only one reply so im hpoing this might help it out a bit. Cmon yall dont be shy.
Back to top Go down
Soul Reaper

Soul Reaper

PostSubject: Re: introducing thyself   introducing thyself I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:33 am

Well my name on here is SoulReaper - i love anime, manga, movies, music, and tv

if you want to know anything else just message me
Back to top Go down
was269

PostSubject: Re: introducing thyself   introducing thyself I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:04 pm

Yo im sam apcar
i love anime, a bit of manga , a bit of music and i love movies
uhhhh <.<
if you want to know more about me pm me Smile
Back to top Go down
jineua

jineua

PostSubject: Re: introducing thyself   introducing thyself I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:10 pm

hi everyone I'm Jin, i love watching anime and reading manga.
If you want to know me more, feel free to pm me. Wink
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

PostSubject: Re: introducing thyself   introducing thyself I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:12 pm

Guess it's my turn ^^
The name's Laura, Syn is my nickname and my username on a few websites. I'm 20 but most say I never act my age, well I do but only when I'm serious about something lol
I like animes and mangas, especially shoujo ones and anything with romance in it. I love writing stories and poems (check my work in the creativity corner on this website) and I adore anything related to High-fantasy: werewolves, vampires, elves, demons, you name it lol
I loved to roleplay and still do, and i have like 6 years of experiance...
Um, idk what else to say. Anything you wanna know, just pm me to ask.

Interests:

• My sweet hubby
  • Cartoons
  • Anime
  • Manga
  • Roses
  • Nature
  • Animals
  • Being spontaneous
  • Natural Hazards
  • Thunderstorms
  • Poetry
  • Reading
  • High-Fantasy
  • Writing
  • My friends
  • Mythology
  • Romantics
  • Traveling
  • Snow
  • Intelligent Conversations
  • Reading
  • Deviantart.com
  • And Many More...

Music:
My musical tastes revolve around the genre metal, mostly any, except death/gore/black and such, and in particular power/symphonic/glam.

Movies:
To many to even count...And i love movies with Johnny Depp.

Books:
"Angels and demons" - Dan Brown
"The Dante Club" - Matthew Pearl
"The Portrait of Dorian Gray"- Oscar Wilde
"Pride and prejudice" - Jane Austen
"The Scarlet Letter" - forgot who wrote it
"The wheel of time" - Robert Jordan
Back to top Go down
Jackoffripper

Jackoffripper

PostSubject: Re: introducing thyself   introducing thyself I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:42 pm

Hi, im jackoffripper

Jack for short

I love anime....and umm..candy....hmmmmm swords and .....Vizards Wink

Leader of the vizards on NW .....and now hopefully here as well .

I Hope to get along with everyone Surprised

<(^.^)> Love me ^.^
Back to top Go down
XxsinnerxX

PostSubject: Re: introducing thyself   introducing thyself I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:05 pm

names rich im 16 known on nw as dante384 sinner is just one of my many alias lol

im an anime/manga addict use to be a pro a gamer and im a musician i play guitar drums and sing as for anime my faves would be gundam onepiece gintama and some other crap that i cant think of at the moemnt hope to get along with everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reinuke

PostSubject: Heyya   introducing thyself I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:03 pm

My names Rein. There for my nickname Reinuke. It's originaly my petname given me by my parents. But since I think its uuuuber cool then i chose to stick with it Smile

Im 16, turning 17 on 17th of Aug. And like all of you love watching animes and reading Mangas. Though I only read only 1 manga(Soul Eater). My favorite animes are Kiba, Gundam Wing, Bleach, Naruto, Death Note, Shaman King and many more.

During my free time(when im outside of the house) I watch animes lol Very Happy. <Owning a laptop rules>
I allso watch cartoons of from Cartoon-Network and TV shows like Supernatural, Ghost Whisperer, Smallville, The Charmed and such.
While im not downloading something or watching anything I'm either out drinking or riding my bicycle.
Back to top Go down
This is

PostSubject: it's the subject...whatever   introducing thyself I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:10 am

nice place.. but missing something Crying or Very sad
affraid oh noes!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: introducing thyself   introducing thyself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

introducing thyself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The general stuff :: Introduce thyselves!-
Jump to: