Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite bleach scenes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Archangel670

Favorite bleach scenes Empty
PostSubject: Favorite bleach scenes   Favorite bleach scenes I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:04 am

Whats everyones favorite bleach scenes? I have two basically because they were sheer shock value to the characters and their expressions were hilarious. 1. bridge scene Rukias rescue Ichigos coming in and Byakuas expression was priceless his eyes were as big as those giant jawbreakers I bought as a kid. What is this spirit pressure!?! LOL I still smile at the thought of it. The other would be the look on Kon's face when Ichigos father saved his hide and we all knew for sure that his dad was a fomer shingami and a captain to boot. There have been many great scenes in Bleach but I think these two take the cake for both shock value to the audience and to characters, and humor. I mean who woulda though that Isshin was more than a perverted dad up until that point lol.
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bleach scenes   Favorite bleach scenes I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:14 pm

Hmmm....I would have to say when Renji's glasses were broken, when Itchigo threw Rukia to Renji after rescuing her from the death penalty (Renji's face after catching Rukia was more then priceless) and also when running away with her.Besides that the whole two episodes that made up the final fight between Grimmjaw *insert fangirl scream here* and Itchigo.
Back to top Go down
Goldendarkness24

Goldendarkness24

PostSubject: Mwhahahaha   Favorite bleach scenes I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:33 pm

I love that bit as well synnie >.> lol rukias face before hand was better but nah my favourite scene has to be either in the first when sennas playing on the wire and falls down in a poof of leaves for pure beauty or any with rukias drawings in xDDDD sooo funny lol
Back to top Go down
Syn

Syn

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bleach scenes   Favorite bleach scenes I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:49 pm

lol, Rukia's drawings are hilarious...
Back to top Go down
Aizen sama

Aizen sama

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bleach scenes   Favorite bleach scenes I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:39 pm

Synnie wrote:
lol, Rukia's drawings are hilarious...
let me think hmmmm my fav bleach episode was when yorichi change from a cat to a girl Embarassed and ichigo face turn red bc she was naked Laughing
Back to top Go down
Archangel670

PostSubject: re favorite bleach scene   Favorite bleach scenes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:36 am

Yes that scene was funny but Ichigos reaction was not unexpected concerning his age in the show and Rukias drawings are very funny but I like it when a totally unexpected reaction happens total shock value which is why I listed the two I did. I never thought Byakua would be caught so off guard by Ichigos spirit pressure for example Byakua felt a unusual spirit pressure on the bridge and came to investigate only to find Rukia and company but he couldnt feel Ichis massive spirit pressure till it was right under his feet?!? Cmon that was unexpected indeed so was the expression on his face. And ichis dad??? that at that point in the show Was unexpected. I had hopes he was more than a perverted doctor, but cmon I had no thought that he might have been a captain lol he acted so un-nobel and so undisciplined so to me he didnt even act like a warrior other than his constant martial arts attempts with ichigo which usually resulted in failure on his part... so as far as his appearance in uniform it was a total WTF moment for me. I was drinking a beer watching my bleach and took a sip and as soon as Ishin appeared I psssshhhhhhhh all over myself god in heaven anyway have a laugh at that its true.
Back to top Go down
Aizen sama

Aizen sama

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bleach scenes   Favorite bleach scenes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:53 pm

Archangel670 wrote:
Yes that scene was funny but Ichigos reaction was not unexpected concerning his age in the show and Rukias drawings are very funny but I like it when a totally unexpected reaction happens total shock value which is why I listed the two I did. I never thought Byakua would be caught so off guard by Ichigos spirit pressure for example Byakua felt a unusual spirit pressure on the bridge and came to investigate only to find Rukia and company but he couldnt feel Ichis massive spirit pressure till it was right under his feet?!? Cmon that was unexpected indeed so was the expression on his face. And ichis dad??? that at that point in the show Was unexpected. I had hopes he was more than a perverted doctor, but cmon I had no thought that he might have been a captain lol he acted so un-nobel and so undisciplined so to me he didnt even act like a warrior other than his constant martial arts attempts with ichigo which usually resulted in failure on his part... so as far as his appearance in uniform it was a total WTF moment for me. I was drinking a beer watching my bleach and took a sip and as soon as Ishin appeared I psssshhhhhhhh all over myself god in heaven anyway have a laugh at that its true.
thats really funny what happen to you also what about the first time ichigo,chad,inoue,uryuu and kon they went to soul society and kon got lost couldnt find ichigo Laughing and at the end of the soul society arc he was trying to find a way to get inside rukia house but ichigo told him if he did that byakuya was goin to kill him Laughing
Back to top Go down
Archangel670

PostSubject: re favorite bleach scenes   Favorite bleach scenes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:11 pm

LMFAO YES THAT WAS GREAT TOOO I FORGOT ABOUT IT LOL ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Archangel670

PostSubject: re favorite bleach scene   Favorite bleach scenes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:15 pm

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE----------SAMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVEEEE YOUUUUU NEEEE-SAMA SOFT PILLOWS OF JOY!!! (soft pillows of trouble is more like it lol) Embarassed Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite bleach scenes   Favorite bleach scenes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite bleach scenes
Page 1 of 1